Corals Up For Grabs

Woody is after the finger coral and mushrooms aswell so you need to sort it between yourselves :lol: then i can sort posting. Just need to find some poly boxes to post.

I will get pics up of both toadstools for you Seffie. Not sure if they are long polyped :lol: they do extend but dont know what is classed as long

Here are the pics .. corals are only just opening up because lights have only been on 15 minutes

8c63f9aa.jpg

Again this one is just starting to open. The one at the back especially opens up really big and is a stunner.

09b4cc87.jpg

I will wait for Woody to update what he is going to have, then if anything left on my list we can organise delivery :good:

Seffie x

I will wait for Woody to update what he is going to have, then if anything left on my list we can organise delivery :good:

Seffie x

Ok no problem :)

Wooooooooooooooooooody where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :lol: got interest elsewhere so want to get sorted ASAP.

Sorry it will only fit a 3 foot tank. It came with the tank so don't know where it came from. Sorry :(

Chris, I will take which ever Toadys have the largest polyps :good: I will also take the little goby if you are happy to post

Seffie x

Hi mate. Yeah in still interested so let ne know what you want for the finger, mushroom and torch. If you can do them an throw in free postage then I'll take them off your hands mate.
PM me if you like.

Cheers

Seffie :p

Right so Woody is having the finger coral ... the torch and the mushroom covered rock for £60

Sorry Seffie but he did ask first for the finger and mushy.

Will sort some poly boxes tomorrow.

Seffie you are welcome to the zoa's and out of the 2 toadstools i would say the pink one has the slightly longer polyps. My clowns have been test driving it lately :lol: is that why you want the longest polyps?

As for posting the little rock goby i'm a little worried he might not make it through the post. Have you had many fish shipped before Seffie?

Your card is marked now Woody, watch your back :p :lol:

I have had fish delivered by post - but as soon as I typed I thought :look: actually not sure Chris should post him.

My clowns host the Nem, so no, I just prefer the look of longer polys :good:

Your card is marked now Woody, watch your back :p :lol:

I have had fish delivered by post - but as soon as I typed I thought :look: actually not sure Chris should post him.

My clowns host the Nem, so no, I just prefer the look of longer polys :good:

I'd rather not post him to be honest because he is one of my favorite little dude's :lol: amazing personality and would be devastated if he arrived dead :(

So do you want the Zoa's and large pink toady Seffie?

If you buy the lovely green toady aswell i could throw in a kenya tree frag that is growing really well on a funky piece of rock for free :ninja:

Tony might want one of those Toadies :good:

So, far its:

Pink Toadies
Zoas

If Tony or nobody else wants them, you might be able to twist my arm re the other toady :p

Seffie x

Tony might want one of those Toadies :good:

So, far its:

Pink Toadies
Zoas

If Tony or nobody else wants them, you might be able to twist my arm re the other toady :p

Seffie x

Just checked the rock covered in Zoa's and there is over 60 heads :lol: didnt guess very well at 30 :lol:

Most reactions

Back