Corals Up For Grabs

Are you happy posting it Chris? Also are you in a rush to get rid? Get paid Friday! :) Also any CUC you have left I will nab and add to my crew1 I found a massacred snail while moving everything :(

Yeah i can post :) just need to get another poly box to post. Just nipping out then i will pm you and sort something out :)

Just a note to everyone :lol: i did free postage for woody and it has cost me £25 for next day delivery before 1pm so cant afford to do free postage for anybody else :(

Just a note to everyone :lol: i did free postage for woody and it has cost me £25 for next day delivery before 1pm so cant afford to do free postage for anybody else :(
Thats alot of money.

Glad I was first then! :p

Still a rip off though for special delivery! £25!!!! :eek:

Crap! Thats a lot! You used too much water haha! Ummm I may have to leave the corals then, just for a couple bits £25 is a lot haha! I had 6 frags sent for £8 few weeks ago lol, royal mail is a rip off!

Crap! Thats a lot! You used too much water haha! Ummm I may have to leave the corals then, just for a couple bits £25 is a lot haha! I had 6 frags sent for £8 few weeks ago lol, royal mail is a rip off!

Woody had some big corals Weez so took more water to keep them submerged. Cant see your postage passing £10.

Most reactions

Back