Corals Up For Grabs

lol this is why i couldnt find it didnt look in chit chat lol

right what is left lol sorry it all got abit confuseing :)

2 Large Toadstools on a piece of rock around 6 and 8 inches high - £35 sold to me

2 Medium Size Green Toadstools on piece of rock extend to around 3-4 inches - £30

1 Largish finger coral i believe to be sinularia finger coral - £20 sold to him :p

Large mushrooms on decent size piece of rock - £10 sold to him

Hammer frag has done some growing and ready to split into 2 heads - £15

4 headed torch - £30 sold to him

Gorg frag .. also done some growing and is around 3 inches now i believe it to be Eunicea succinea - £10

Large piece of live rock with 30+ zoa's which i think are chocolate zoa's - £25 sold to me, but if you want it Tony, you can have it, as I do already have some chocolate onesChris says there are more like 60 polyps

And Chris also has a Kenya tree frag

how big are the green toadys and the zoas rock ?just thinkin if ill have room tho might use my second tank for some of my rock

Sorry only just seen these replies lol the zoa's are on a pretty large rock. The green toadstool is a beauty attached to a small piece of rock. Will add more toadstools pics if you want :)

seffie have the zoas :) but yes if u can give me a few more pics of green toads if its on a small bit of rock then i might have it :)

Red outline shows the rock the toady is attached to :)

e1f0dd55-1.jpg

think ill have the toadys is there a pic of Gorg frag ? and the kenya tree frag and what other cuc have u got left ?

I have loads of cuc left. Got about 15 hermits which consist of red hermits and Halloween hermits with some others I can't remember name of. Got about 5 large turbo snails aswell. Got 1 or 2 peppermint shrimp and one huge cleaner shrimp. Can sort a pic of the gorg in a sec. Just takes a minute because I'm on my iPhone.

Most reactions

Back