Corals Up For Grabs

Chris_C

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Selling my current stock as i want to close it down before i move house. Dont want to stress myself or the fish with a house move so i am selling my fish and corals and then setting back up in around 2 months with a new tank in my new house :) so first up are my corals..

2 Large Toadstools on a piece of rock around 6 and 8 inches high - £35 - SOLD TO SEFFIE

2 Medium Size Green Toadstools on piece of rock extend to around 3-4 inches - £30 - SOLD TO TONY

1 Largish finger coral i believe to be sinularia finger coral - £20 SOLD TO WOODY

Large mushrooms on decent size piece of rock - £10 - SOLD TO WOODY

Hammer frag has done some growing and ready to split into 2 heads - £15

4 headed torch - £30 - SOLD TO WOODY

Gorg frag .. also done some growing and is around 3 inches now i believe it to be Eunicea succinea - £10

Large piece of live rock with 60+ zoa's which i think are chocolate zoa's - £25 - SOLD TO SEFFIE

Most pics are on my journal .. the link is below in my sig.

Will also be selling fish shortly if anybody is after any and can collect.

Well that's pretty sensible mate, probably better for you and the livestock, plus the fun of setting up all over again. Too far away for me though I'm afraid.

Just dont want to stress the fish and have to rush breaking the tank down and putting it all back in the same day. Grown attached to my fish and i would be devastated if i killed them with the stress of a house move. Also dont want to rush setting it up and then a week later think to myself .. i bet the tank would be much better over there instead of there :lol: Still want that xenia off you mate if you dont mind once im back up and running though :ninja:

A poly box and a 36 hour heat pack. Plus some bags and a fragile sticker. :good:

If you can post mate then I'll have the finger and the torch off ya!

And poss more!

Can you do a deal for the torch, finger and mushrooms?

What fish have you got!

Sorry for being a vulture!

Your LFS should have some spare poly boxes and you can get heat packs off ebay or maybe your LFS aswel

If you can post mate then I'll have the finger and the torch off ya!

And poss more!

Can you do a deal for the torch, finger and mushrooms?

What fish have you got!

Sorry for being a vulture!

I can do free postage if that is any good to you mate? Sorry to be a tight #14### but want to make sure i have the money to set back up. Them 3 cost me about £85 so making a loss already.

Fish wise i have a yellow rock goby ... a pair of clown juvies and a flymo blenny that would fit in your nano mate.

So what are you saying for them 3. £60? Inc p+p

Any chance of a pic of them mate?

So what are you saying for them 3. £60? Inc p+p

Any chance of a pic of them mate?

Pic of the torch (centre) and the mushrooms on the right.

5b52df76.jpg

Finger Coral

SAM_0155.jpg

And yeah mate £60 all in if i can find out where to get the stuff to post.

Chris, you wont need heat packs in this weather :good:

Sinularia finger coral - £20

Large mushrooms on decent size piece of rock - £10

Large piece of live rock with 30+ zoa's which i think are chocolate zoa's - £25

I will take these posted please Chris - are any of your toadstools long polyped?

Seffie x

Most reactions

Back