Clown Loach's

danielryan

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Livestock:
Quantity for sale: not sure about 12, its hard to count them! Some as large as 5" (apprx 6 this size) and some as small as 1"
Reason for Sale: changing stock around
Delivery or Collection: collection only, or willing to meet a sensible distance away if needed.
Sales price:not sure make me an offer
Postage & Packaging: nope.
Location: (Also please put this in the Topic Descripton line of the thread title) Wallington, Surrey
Photograph: will try and add some later on.

would swap for some other plecs, please let me know what you have

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

Bump to say I have loads of mts and cherry shrimp I can do a deal with when your collecting the clowns

Final bump before they go on ebay
I am in the middle of a tank upgrade at the moment but need a couple more to join my 7 clown loaches. Would need to know what sort of money you are after though. I'm fairly local in Caterham.
Alison

hi alison,

was you literally looking for a couple?

just let me know how many you would like, and roughly which sized ones, and i'm sure we can work out a deal.

Daniel.

To be honest it all depends on the price. I don't desperately need any more at the moment but a bigger shoal is better and I do have the space.

I have just removed all the irrelevant posts from this thread.

Please make yourselves familiar with our classified sales rules, which can be found here and here. In particular, this one:

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.

Any further infractions with result in posting restictions.

Hi Daniel,
Just one question about the smaller ones - at one inch that is very small - how long ago were they added ? Must have been fairly recent at that size. Just thinking of quarantine.

Thinking about it I would need 3 to keep them happy in the smaller tank until they could move into the new tank.
I could arrange pick up but it might be some time until my husband can find the time to get over to you. You said you could meet part way but could you actually deliver to Caterham ?
How about £30 for 4 ? I understand that may not be enough but it would shift a few of them for you. Groups of 5 large ones have just gone on ebay for £31 and £41 but of course you may get more - it all depends on the day. I'm sure that they will be happy in their new 500 gallon tank though and mine will appreciate a bigger shoal than they currently have.
Let me know what you think.
Alison

If they would keep until mid June I might be interested in the lot. How many at what size? And at what price? IF your not in a hurry as I am going to a wedding in Brighton on the 21 st June???

Alison,

4 for 30 seems fair to me. I might be able to deliver to caterham, please could you pm me your postcode, so I can check how far it is from me.
My shifts are quite long as well, but I'm sure we could eventually work out a meeting day!

Daniel

Alison,

4 for 30 seems fair to me. I might be able to deliver to caterham, please could you pm me your postcode, so I can check how far it is from me.
My shifts are quite long as well, but I'm sure we could eventually work out a meeting day!

Daniel
Ok will PM you

bump looking for £50 for the last 7 left now please guys. really want to go back to a planted tank.

Most reactions

Back