clean tanks for ever?? ebay

What's even worse, he is selling to UK residents only! So what technique could possibly allow you to get away withno maintenance and works only in UK? :lol:

yhbae said:
What's even worse, he is selling to UK residents only! So what technique could possibly allow you to get away withno maintenance and works only in UK? :lol:
I think that bit is cos he offers to come to your house to "advise" you.

Someone please buy it! :fun:

Haha I just noticed somehting else.."no more water changes every month"

...he only did water changes every month and he expects us to trust his fishkeeping advice!?

Yeah someone needs to take a hit for the team on this one like the fish removal tool. I'll get it if it doesn't go too high, and let you know the results!!!!!

lol that persons probly just some amature like most of us but doing things wrong in every direction. But there is a way to keep your tank clean for an extended amount of time but not for ever. My first 29g only needed its regular water change but i only had to vacuse every month or so just to get the dead algae off the gravel.

I suppose if your tank is seriously under-stocked, this is possible...

Say you get a 55g, put only 5 neons in it. You probably don't need even monthly water change... :lol:

I saw this the other day and had a giggle :lol:

I've emailed him with a stack of questions, If he'll take online payments I'll take the hit for the team and report back as I've got a bit in my online accounts that I'm prepared to waste, but I can't be arsed to write a cheque or get a postal order and go to a postbox.

Arfie

God what an idiot. If you're going to pull off a scam, consult a dictionary and learn to speak english properly. :p Maybe if it was a bit more believeable, people would fall for it. I guess it's intended for people for whom english is their 3rd or 4th language.

well scam or not, I thought I'd find out whats its about for £3-50....

I'll post the results up, can't pay by Paypal so will take a while with cheque.

I'll try and get him to send before it clears as it's only 3-50 and costs a tenner to cancel!!

:lol: I bet the book or email would be as unprofessional, and if the font size is going be that big and in all capital letters, then even if the content was accurate I am afraid it would still be worthless to me, although it’s obviously all a bogus get rich quick scam.

Some people… :angry:

Stevie

Most reactions

Back