clean tanks for ever?? ebay

sorry but it's getting annoying people keep on kncoking down his spelling. So what my dad can't spell well either he got crap education.

but would you Dad attempt to make profit from selling something he had written?- Its common sense to use a grammer/spell checker and it would probably help him sell more items!

Would you go back to a shop if the shop keeper couldn't add and kept wrong changing you? NO - But they would use a calculator/till to calculate the correct change

I aint geting into a stupid arguement over this.

Plenty of people forget or don't bother to use a spell checker, like my self.

And as long as the mistake was corrected if I pointed it out i would go back to the shop!!

it's just pointless keep on going on about the spelling it's been said enough times already :rolleyes:

Couldn't help but roar with laughter at seeing this guy's most recent negative feedback:

bad uncooperative ebayer - non paying bidder-ebay dispute in progress at present
Seller calibraollyit ( 38) 31-Aug-04 10:53 2485040232
Reply by kgtd1977: SON BID 3000 INSTEAD OF 30 SORRY FOR INCONVENCE

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
oh well soon find out, was posted today(or said it would be) so should be with me tomorrow fingers crossed

Do keep us informed :) Youve caught my interest now.

Is it a con or genuine. :blink:

hehe, Im on the edge of my seat.

I feel pretty stupid about it too, since I'm 98% sure it's nothing...

but maybe...

Hmmm post isn't here yet but I think i might keep in in suspenders for a few dys before i tell :lol:

awww come on paul, tell us tell us.

maybe its like the fish removale thingy when it was onyl instructions on how to cut a plastic bottle. :blink:

Most reactions

Back