clean tanks for ever?? ebay

YOU GOT IT?????

what is it?????? tell me pweasee :look: :fun: :#

paul_v_biker said:
not in todays post.....
I think that means he didn't get it today.

Have to wait until tomorrow morning now - So many people interested in Paul's post :lol:

curse you ;)

the worst thing is, i know when we finally find out, it'll just be something really silly :rolleyes:

your most likely right... .but you never know? it could be the most incredible invention ever that will save us all hours and hours and hours of water changes. Just think.. we might never have syphon water in our mouths ever again..... :lol:

Val

Oh, the suspense! At first I decided that it was a scam, but now (after reading 5 pages of posts... lol :lol: ) I am anxiously waiting to see just what it's all about! :D

Yeah it better be pretty good to settle this hype.

Even if it is a scam, I want to know what KIND of scam it is.

clutterydrawer said:
ewww...I never suck my siphon hose :sick:
Lol then how do you do it? Please inform me because I have got a mouthful of crap more than once before. :sick: :p

all you have to do is completely fill the tube with water by holding it underwater in the tank to be cleaned, and then cover the end of tube (while keeping the syphon itself in the tank) and remove the end of the tube to whatever you are emptying the water into and uncover it...assuming the emptying location is lower than the tank, the syphon will start sucking.

Most reactions

Back