checking my maths ?update with pics

bribones said:
well just to make paul a bit more jelouse :lol: i built a smaller pond next to the large one today using the old liner ,its only 6x4 @12" deep to be used for plant propagation and a few sticklebacks etc,if the sun gets out tommorow ill take some updated pics :hyper:
We need picturesBri hurry up :D

anyone know where i can get a lions head mask thingy or similar :dunno: looked all over the place for a feature that will work from gravity fed :-( cant find one i like

you need to get something for that cough :rofl:

had a few busy days at work so havent had time ,but im off tommorow hoping to borrow the rotorvator and do the lawn .pics to follow

damn you.

when i get my pond built i'm making sure it's bigger than all your put together and any other future ponds you would probable build :p

we stock the lion heads at work.....shame your miles away, i might buy them all for our pond when it's done just to annoy you :p

The challenge as been thrown 'who as the biggest?, pond :p

Gotta persuade dad now to dig some more :lol:

cough
cough
cough

pictures bri please :alien:

ok here we go

Attachments

• done1.jpg
    done1.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 62
:eek: WOW BRI what a transformation,from the building site,it looks fantastic :thumbs:

why thankyou cat :*) :hyper:

at the end of the day its my job but im pretty chuffed with the result ,a few shrubs in the borders and im done ,looking forward to a few barbacues in the summer

decided against the lions head and sent for this instead although i hope my water never gets to that state

Attachments

• 5d_1_b.jpg
    5d_1_b.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 65
Great job Bribones, looks completely different and if Cats bowing down to you it must be something specail. Interesting water coming out of the lions mouth, looks like apple tango or something! :crazy:

mmmmmmm apple tango!! any one for mushy peas..

looks fantastic bri, i still think it looks like a jacusy aswell. a bit more up market 1 now :lol:

btw i take it your a landscaper by the trade right??

i take it your a landscaper by the trade right??

spot on paul :hooray: im the bloke that does all the plant side of the stuff normaly and leave the heavy work to the bigger fellas ,but we recently started adding water features to the list and guess who gets that job :whistle: it suits me fine as i get to talk about fish and ponds all day ,bonus side is i get a lot of stuff free or at trade price :flex:

Most reactions

Back