Check out my newest betta!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL :lol: Yeah, he really is great isn't he LOL :lol: , and thank you for the nomination FanOFish :thumbs: :thumbs: .

Okay Auratus, I will save him for a special femal betta ;) , but about a month ago, they had a female that looked just like him, but she turned out to be a regular red, so I didn't buy her :no: :no: .

Okay, cool, but what is redwash, is it the regular red coloration :/ :/ :/ :/ ???

Please don't be mad, I promise that I will never do it ever again, I only did it, because I don't know how to take pictures :-( :-( :-( :-( , but he really does look just like that really :-( :-( :-( :-( Please, I promise that I will never do it again, I now see, that I have done wrong :-( :-( :-( :-( .

Betta Lover said:
Please don't be mad, I promise that I will never do it ever again, I only did it, because I don't know how to take pictures :-( :-( :-( :-( , but he really does look just like that really :-( :-( :-( :-( Please, I promise that I will never do it again, I now see, that I have done wrong :-( :-( :-( :-( .
Blah blah blah, song and dance. It's not up to me what happens to your account on this forum. It will reside in the preview of the moderators and administrators.

I figured it wasn't yours.... imbellis are rare... too rare to be sold at a petstore.

Betta Lover said:
Yeah...I'm sure it looks jusssst like that...*

*maybe the fins are a bit different....way longer... and maybe he's not white, he's red... o.k. o.k. maybe he's not live, he's stuffed, but he's REALLY beautiful

probably something along those lines eh?

I kind of had a feeling that pic was a faker...I didn't wanna say anything tho I wasn't sure who am I to point a finger.... :grr:

that's weak :/ thanks itty for exposing a fraud, reminds me of the perfect half moon someone (i will leave the persons name out) claimed he picked up for 5 bucks from the petco or whatever :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back