Check out my newest betta!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:no: when i looked at it i was like...OMFG dat is wonderful i'm gonna nominate it for botm...but now....and if u did win a botm competition, it's not gonna be fair to the others :blink:

holy crap.. breed him and gimme babies !! hahahaa

looks like god lol

OMG I POSTED THEN I READ THE OTHER STUFF

why would u post a fake pic... lmao

some kid did it in FOTM also with a blue platy lmao

what a joke ahahahahaaah

NOW U MUST BID FOR THOSE BETTAS OR WE WILL BE ANGRY AT U FOR LONG TIME

He is an *inbellis*.. yes these are hard to come buy, they are non reds... and dont you dare waste him and spawn him with any female with red geno's!!! only another exact female,..
I am praying for you he has no red wash in his genes!!

I'd be looking on the net for breeders of Imbellis and order him a female!

Thats is by far the best LFS fish Ive ever seen :thumbs:

curious in how much he cost you?

faewyn

OMG!!!

:grr: :grr:

I should of known someone with no betta experience would end up with such a fish!
Why would you do this? im going back to my True betta breeding boards now, where ppl post real pictures of there bettas

:angry: :grr: :angry: :grr: :angry: :grr: :grr: :angry: :grr: :angry: :grr:

faewyn said:

I should of known someone with no betta experience would end up with such a fish!
Why would you do this? im going back to my True betta breeding boards now, where ppl post real pictures of there bettas

Don't leave the forum just because someone acted like an asswipe. A lot of times, if it's too good to be true, it usually is (that is the tipoff) - unless they can post several different pictures of the same fish and even post more different pics on request.

faewyn said:
He is an *inbellis*.. yes these are hard to come buy, they are non reds... and dont you dare waste him and spawn him with any female with red geno's!!! only another exact female,..
I am praying for you he has no red wash in his genes!!

I'd be looking on the net for breeders of Imbellis and order him a female!

Thats is by far the best LFS fish Ive ever seen :thumbs:

curious in how much he cost you?

faewyn

OMG!!!

:grr: :grr:

hey, i'd warrent almost all the pics on here are actual fish owned by the people who submit the pics. every now and then you get fakes, but i've seen it happen on other betta breeder sites too.

bkk_group said:
that's weak :/ thanks itty for exposing a fraud, reminds me of the perfect half moon someone (i will leave the persons name out) claimed he picked up for 5 bucks from the petco or whatever :/
I know EXACTLY who you are talking about. :)

id lay money on the fact that he isn't imbellis either, plakat spendens yes.
here is what an actual imbellis looks like (silver is closest to the white opaque).
note: this betta is one of atisons in bkk, you can buy him if you want, he's not mine ;)
silver.jpg

you know mine arent fake...

THEYRE TOO UGLY TO BE FAKE
hahahaha

that was a mean thing to do you should be ashamed of your self.If YOU cant win the HONEST WAY then dont try to win at all. You should have known that you would get caught they are to many people that loves bettas and search this web everyday to find bettas like that. I cant believe that you would even try a trick like that SHAME SHAME SHAME ON YOU.

Detective IBB strikes again! :rofl: Good job ;)

All fakes be warned! IBB will expose you!

Aren't you being a bit mean.

Ok they lied.

But my 1st Betta pic was of google untill i got a pic of bleu with my Webcam
You guys were cool about it then, what has changed.

Frauds Beware!!!!!!!

Love the Messerschmit :)

Warbird of the month?

I might post some pics of the Yak3 for balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back