Broken photoos

alright why are my darn pictures HUGE !

what what the size requirements again. ? Because at this rate I will uyse my space up really fast.
Thanks and soryy about the lunker pictures.
Danny
wait one more... :*) :*)

wow beautiful fish danny , love the rock work :wub: :)

Great pictures, you may want to start a new topic as this post is getting pretty full of pictures :p -_- :) :thumbs:

Thank you, and will do William.

Glad theywill be enjoyed as I enjoy the real thing. LOLOL

Danny

I will start a new post...... Get Ready......

If you want to reduce the size of your images your best bet is Uleads Smartsaver. The pic of my tank was once resized 32.4kb after smartsaving it, it was only 19kb's big diffrence. you can get a 15 day free try of the pro from Here

There is a non pro version out there somewhere which doesn't have a trail it is freeware but can't find it, it's the one i use so once i get ASDL in a couple of months i'll pop it on my server and send in the link.

about to try this no good at these things so if my pic is 100000000000 times to big i'll try again lol

wohooooooooooooooooo it worked now i am going to post a pic lol with all my post i have so many to show lol lol :fun:

oh dear my camera really sucks.. i thaught it was cheap oh well i cropped it so it would be smaller its a terrible image

edit i figure i should take away with one hand or i will run out of space so i removed the image :( sorry guys

Most reactions

Back