Broken photoos

ok so my rooms a mess at the moment because of this new tank i cant shut up about. oh btw did i mention my new tank in that last sentance. here she is with the water in for the first time and some rocks im putting in bacteria and stuff tomorow after its been sat for a long time took me ages to clean the sand. thanks who ever started that i hate gravel thread i would probably not have got this if i hadent thaught back to the last one i had.

edit this one has to go too if you want to see the tanks ive taken off you will have to click on the my tank at the bottom of the post sig thingy :)

Thats a nice tank you've got there how big is it, jamnog you may want to start a new thread with pictures as this topic is only really here for reference and few people (other than newbies) look at it :thumbs: :)

its only little 175 litres and 4 foot long :)) think perhaps i will start a new thread. i noticed that not all threads allow me to add pics im guessing that its a topic thing and that in thise topic aria i would be able to. i will experiment

U can only upload pics in the 'Member's Aquarium Pictures' and the 'Non Fish Photographs' forums, unless u have the pic llready on another website, then u can ure the

that is a chinese algae eater right? as the black stripe continues through the end of the tail. the chinese ones have a tendancy top stop eating algae when they get big and start eating little fishies.

Hey everyone.

I have a female guppy who looks like she is ready for her second brood. I know its coming soon but i thought someone might have been able to give me a more accurate timeframe. I tried to get a good pic of her but she wouldn't stop moving around so the image is a big poor (sorry).

Her first brood i only managed to save 3 because she suprised me! This time i want to be more prepared. I unfortunately dont have a seperate tank for the fry so i need to get an idea of when i could put her into a breeding trap, i dont want to do it too early. Also...is it ok to put newborn fry in with 1 month old fry in the breeding trap? I think i am going to run out of room in there anyway!!

Thanks for advice B)

Tanked said:
that is a chinese algae eater right? as the black stripe continues through the end of the tail. the chinese ones have a tendancy top stop eating algae when they get big and start eating little fishies.
thats a siamese algae eater

hey all,

i have some pictures i would love to post but i havent figured out how to resize them?? all i hav is paint on my computer. anyone have any suggestions??

GT

GT, Please read the picture resizing thread in this section and it will tell you how to resize in paint

Les

hopefully this is a graph of the cycle a tank goes thru with the main chemicals nitrate amonia and nitrite not in that order

edit : ill tell you what your doing wrong your trying to post too large an immage

OK Bug Hunter have followed the instructions and failed. I know this makes me a dimwit :/ but I need an answer if poss?

When you start the new topic and enter the Browse option can you preview before you post because my preview is always empty. I want to preview to make sure that the image is the right size for the Forum.

Most reactions

Back