Posted this over in the emergency section and no one seems to know the answer but then thought I might get a better repsonse here....
I noticed my BN Plec showing a small patch of lighter colour on her back. I just put it down to her growing so rapidly and never having kept one before thought it was just a slight change of colour. No flicking or rubbing and she she seems fine! Seems the lighter patchy colour is spreading. I have looked at it through a magnifying glass and it doesnt seem to be fungus
I need to know if this is ok or is she sick? She seems happy enough - growing fast, very active in the day time - not shy at all and eating like a horse! Ive taken this photo of her
I noticed my BN Plec showing a small patch of lighter colour on her back. I just put it down to her growing so rapidly and never having kept one before thought it was just a slight change of colour. No flicking or rubbing and she she seems fine! Seems the lighter patchy colour is spreading. I have looked at it through a magnifying glass and it doesnt seem to be fungus
I need to know if this is ok or is she sick? She seems happy enough - growing fast, very active in the day time - not shy at all and eating like a horse! Ive taken this photo of her





![[The most] technical standard with how to raise King kamfa fish](https://www.fishforums.net/data/files/featured_images/69/featuredimages_6f1df260e246d4c9.webp)


