Bristle Nose Babies For Free In Kegworth

DillonFish

Reaction score
Hi,

I have quite a few Bristle nose babies that are a few months old- about and inch to an inch and a half. Free to a good home. I'm based in Kegworth Derbyshire if anyone wants to come and collect.

Thanks

DillonFish

doing yourself a disservice mate, whack them out at a pound each at least or go to ur lfs and swap them for some food or something.

Hi i would like to take them i that ok? Have plenty i tanks to put them in?

Sorry just spoke to the other half and she says we have enough fish .
However would of gave you something for them, highly recommend the previous comment , want to ask for something for them . The price they are in pets shops at the moment , may as well make something out of them!

Sorry just spoke to the other half and she says we have enough fish .
However would of gave you something for them, highly recommend the previous comment , want to ask for something for them . The price they are in pets shops at the moment , may as well make something out of them!

On iphone and not as easy as on pc, take a look further down this section . Someone listed theres and someone offered to buy them all if they were closer to him so there is a market for them.

Hi,

They are still available. There's about 13ish, I am planning on keeping a couple. Not bothered about cash, just want them to go to a good home. Collection only, after all they are free!

Let me know if you want to collect them over the weekend. Let me know your number and I can text you the address.

Cheers.

Thanks, I will definately have some from you. Babies do a far better job of keeping a tank clean than adults do. If you e-mail me your number and or address as i don't fancy putting my number up on a public forum and i don't think you have PM access yet, we can sort something out. The weekend sometime will be fine.

E-mail address is d.raynham @ live.co.uk

Thanks, David.

Hi, if you have any more left after the above user has had some then please email me to my personal account with your details and I will collect when convenient for you, Thanks. [email protected]

did MIIINNT take them all?? or do you hav any left? Thanks, Mat

Most reactions

Back