Breeding Gubbies!

shit

Reaction score
hi every1! Im new to the hole breeding fish thing, ive decideed im going to breed gubbies does amybody have any tips for me! e.g do i put 1 or 2 males in with the female gubby. Thankyou every1. :good:

Hi dont know what gubbies are but if you mean guppies then put one male to two females.
Just wait and you will have loads of baby fish.
Good luck

Ummm your username bother me a little. Maybe change it into cool name?

What, no one here has ever heard of the rare gubby, Hahahicus justajokekicus?

Seriously? :huh:

This guy comes here looking for advice on starting a captive breeding program to help these endangered beauties and he gets shot down and called a troll. Wonderful way to encourage a budding enviromentalist.

i meen guppies soz!!! so how do i change m username cause sum1 hacked in n put it as that

i meen guppies soz!!! so how do i change m username cause sum1 hacked in n put it as that

y'know, try putting the word 'bull' before your name :)
that accuarately describes what you just said.

com'on dude, this is a family-oriented fishkeeping forum, not some yobbish Chealsea FC fan club.
grow up a bit yeah?

[quote name=''genesis' post='2073607' date='Jul 25 2008, 12:38 PM'][quote name='####' post='2073576' date='Jul 25 2008, 12:11 PM']i meen guppies soz!!! so how do i change m username cause sum1 hacked in n put it as that[/quote]

y'know, try putting the word 'bull' before your name :)
that accuarately describes what you just said.

com'on dude, this is a family-oriented fishkeeping forum, not some yobbish Chealsea FC fan club.
grow up a bit yeah?
[/quote]

HAHAAHAHAH, sorry that made me crack up!

All other things aside, nobody seems to have actually answered his question...

At least 2 females per male, and just add water. You'll never have an issue getting them to breed, but you might have an issue getting them to stop when you're inundated with fry.

All other things aside, nobody seems to have actually answered his question...

At least 2 females per male, and just add water. You'll never have an issue getting them to breed, but you might have an issue getting them to stop when you're inundated with fry.

well the second poster did I believe....

Ox :unsure:

Most reactions

Back