Breeding Group Of 6 Sterbai Cory's

JenCliBee

PleC & CorY MaD
Reaction score
Livestock: 6x sterbai cory's
Age and condition:from 16-20 months, 3 different bloodlines
Quantity for sale: as above
Reason for Sale: changing stock and not having time to raise fry.
Delivery or Collection: collection only from Birmingham B38 area
Sales price: £40
Postage & Packaging: N/A
Photograph: will add one later but on my profile there is a picture of one of the albino's

After been let down after over a month of holding these, they are now back up for sale

Ive decided to get rid of my final breeding group of sterbai, group consists of 4 normal coloured and 2 albino sterbai, breed regular just don't have the time or tbh can be bothered to raise any more fry so i leave the eggs for them to eat and get some extra food.

Grab yourself a bargain, you will make 3-4 times this for 1 or 2 batches of egg's layed.

Pictures...
Fish90.jpg

Fish93.jpg

Fish94.jpg

Picture084.jpg

Picture100.jpg

Collection only from B38 birmingham area

do breeding groups have to be kept alone? or would they be happy with other fish? (I know that if you weren't quick enough the fish would eat the egss etc)

do breeding groups have to be kept alone? or would they be happy with other fish? (I know that if you weren't quick enough the fish would eat the egss etc)

No they can be kept with whichever fish are suitable tbh but as you mentioned been quick is important to saving as many eggs as possible. Infact ive found that adding a breeding group to other fish and cory's it encouraged an unbreeding group into spawning.

beauties :good: good luck with the sale..

Thankyou :)

I picked up 19 Sterbai Corys from FishyJake last year and they are in great condition :good:

I picked up 19 Sterbai Corys from FishyJake last year and they are in great condition :good:

Cheers mate, hope yours are all still doing good. :)

Ahh! If only I had space I'd have them in a jiffy!
Free bump for these beauts :D

Thanks for the bump mate, does surprise me that there's no interest but i have an offer of a swap anyways if no one ends up been interested in a money sale lol.

If you decide to post can you let me know, as i am very interested.

Jack

If you decide to post can you let me know, as i am very interested.

Jack

Will do mate but tbh rather than post i will just take the swap for the plecs ive been offered because they will be delivered to me while they collect the cory's.

So... final bump before i do except the offer of the swap for the plecs.

Right then beens there has been no interest i decided to except the swap for the L66's.

Thanks all that enquired :)

I am very interested but you are too far which is a shame best of luck with the swap

Seems to always be the same round this part of the country, everyone is just so far away lol.

Well im happy with the 5 juvi 66's for them and that's all that matters :)

Most reactions

Back