Both My 10 Gallons

is that small 1 gallon tank at the bottom of the main tank? how do you feed the guppies and clean the tank out, do you lift it up everytime? not to be picky, but wont the top of the gallon tank need a surface where air meets water.
not much of a fan of the bowl thing, but the large rocks do look nice. the second tank is awsome. the bushy plant thing is really wicked and the plant pot caves are great. well done with that tank.

he does have a point, you could get the same, or a filter that takes the same media, and place the sponge into the new filter for cloning purposes... and the innovation tank... GJ, but I hope you'll be splitting up some males because 12 in a 10gallon tank is over stocked too lol sorry to sound so "nit picky" I've got 4 guppies in a 6 gallon tank and I was told it's heavily stocked...
I'll be putting in a few of the males that i found the "least horny" because they all seem to want some of the females. but i'll only be putting in 2, maybe 3 depending on how they act towards to the female.

is that small 1 gallon tank at the bottom of the main tank? how do you feed the guppies and clean the tank out, do you lift it up everytime? not to be picky, but wont the top of the gallon tank need a surface where air meets water.
not much of a fan of the bowl thing, but the large rocks do look nice. the second tank is awsome. the bushy plant thing is really wicked and the plant pot caves are great. well done with that tank.
Yes it is a 1gallon tank at the bottom, i give them lettuce, peas so that i do'nt have to lift their tank as often, but normally once a day i'll bring it up and let the filter run through it to get rid of all the debris in it, then feed them a few flakes, along with shrimp pellets. It actually does have an airpocket at the top of the tank, just for the photo i made it sink all the way to the bootom, but right now half of it is floating because of the air at the top of it.
&thank you :)

Most reactions

Back