Bloody Typical

Why not ask him/her to hold it for you?

Why not? It doesn't need to go straight into your tank, a watertight container, heater and powerhead (oh and salt water) will keep LR pucker until your ready

i was thinking that but then i also need somwhere to keep the container, knew i shouldn't have demolished my garage

Why not? It doesn't need to go straight into your tank, a watertight container, heater and powerhead (oh and salt water) will keep LR pucker until your ready
they want a quick sale so i'm guessing holding it for me is out of the question

If they want a quick sale maybe ask if you can take some RO water from them if they have a unit and explain the only way you can take it is to keep in some tubs but you don't have any ro yet. Or you can get a little bit from the lfs to keep it in until ready? Obvs need salt aswell :D If they need such a quick sale they might want rid of the saltwater in the tank too? Worth an ask! Mostly Lr is the last thing to go in a system!

Send them a message!

You could always keep it ouside the door, its not too cold atm! lol or is there space to tuck it away under the tank?

i just bought it 20kg for £50 :D the missus just nearly killed me as she didnt understand me paying 50 quid for a few rocks

here it is
KGrHqJiwE2KFwy04QBNyu75ng0_3.jpg

oh and btw she has a huge LR plate for sale too if anyone is interested and lives round manchester i couldnt paste a link to it but the item number is 140547671877 and its listed as stunning live rock plate, i would have gone for that too but i'm a bit short at the moment after buying other stuff

Wow great deal, rock look good! Keep it in a bucket full of sw with a pump and heater and it will be fine. The algae will die but dont worry it will grow back. Alternately do you know anyone who has a marine tank who could look after it for a while untill your tank is ready?

gonna keep it in a container for now until my tank is emptied and sterilized, missus wont be happy bout that but i couldnt pass this up. its held with putty and acrylic rods but i will break it apart for my needs

realy nice deal plate rock is hard to come by and generally more expensive.

Tell your missus that it could of been £250 if you didn't get that bargain.

when i put this rock into its container do i keep the water going with my rio210 pump off my skimmer, use my return pump that pushes out 3000lph or my existing small powerhead from the rio 240 tank, not sure which is best to use obviously dont want to blast the rock but on the other hand i want enough water movement also what temp do i keep the water at......... kevin

Most reactions

Back