Bloody Typical

Tell your missus that it could of been £250 if you didn't get that bargain.
exactly what i did do, i also reminded her of the £100+ that we wasted going to watch Bolton v Stoke at Wembley :rolleyes:

High five on that one mate :yahoo: what a fun day :( :lol: the drive back was torture and not just because i had drove around 500 mile that day :lol: didnt realise you was so close mate :D i'm in Westhoughton.

when i put this rock into its container do i keep the water going with my rio210 pump off my skimmer, use my return pump that pushes out 3000lph or my existing small powerhead from the rio 240 tank, not sure which is best to use obviously dont want to blast the rock but on the other hand i want enough water movement also what temp do i keep the water at......... kevin

Your little powerhead should be enough mate aslong as it makes the water flow nice enough over the rock :good:

Tell your missus that it could of been £250 if you didn't get that bargain.
exactly what i did do, i also reminded her of the £100+ that we wasted going to watch Bolton v Stoke at Wembley :rolleyes:

High five on that one mate :yahoo: what a fun day :( :lol: the drive back was torture and not just because i had drove around 500 mile that day :lol: didnt realise you was so close mate :D i'm in Westhoughton.

when i put this rock into its container do i keep the water going with my rio210 pump off my skimmer, use my return pump that pushes out 3000lph or my existing small powerhead from the rio 240 tank, not sure which is best to use obviously dont want to blast the rock but on the other hand i want enough water movement also what temp do i keep the water at......... kevin

Your little powerhead should be enough mate aslong as it makes the water flow nice enough over the rock :good:

the long drive back didn't really bother me much at all as it's the missus who supports Bolton, it's Liverpool for me. thanks for the flow info, yep westhoughton very close i'm a honorary leyther since i moved up here and got married to a leigh lass

Most reactions

Back