Birthday!!

Cory Cat?

• Panda Cory

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • "Flase" Julii Cory

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guys, my B-Day celebration is literally in 4 min.

I will have 2 of my friends over. Cant wait to see how much fish money I get! :banana: :hey: :banana:

@PheonixKingZ happy birthday for the other day mate, sorry I missed it! Did you get new fish!?
Not yet!

But, I do now have over $60 to spend on fish!!

I got $108 in total, and I have $6 of in-store credit. But I am going to spend around $40 on a new knife I’ve always wanted.

But the other $60 is all for fish money!! :banana:

I am most likely going to be ordering Cory Cats from my LFS. (Panda or Julii. Which one guys, Help!)

Not yet!

But, I do now have over $60 to spend on fish!!

I got $108 in total, and I have $6 of in-store credit. But I am going to spend around $40 on a new knife I’ve always wanted.

But the other $60 is all for fish money!! :banana:

I am most likely going to be ordering Cory Cats from my LFS. (Panda or Julii. Which one guys, Help!)
Buy the knife and use it to get both Panda's and Julii's and keep your $60 hahah

I'd go with the "julii" which are trilineatus, not real julii.

Theyre hardier than the pandas

you probably already have a knife...why not put the money in the bank and save it for fish emergencies or another tank!

Buy the knife and use it to get both Panda's and Julii's and keep your $60 hahah
if he does that he's gonna need a balaclava too :)

-------------------
Lol, nice idea! :hey:

Which one guys, Panda Cory cats, or Julii Cory cats? I want everyone’s opinion.
I prefer pandas, arcuatus, robinae and my all time favorite is barbatus.

Ask the shop what Cories they can get in and look them up online. Find something that you like and is not as common as the other stuff. Then breed them.

you probably already have a knife...why not put the money in the bank and save it for fish emergencies or another tank!
The knife is going to serve as one of my new primaries, and as a self defense knife.

I already have my mind set on it, I'm just asking what type of Cory. :)

I'd go with the "julii" which are trilineatus, not real julii.

Theyre hardier than the pandas
But see? I love both of them! I'm only going to get 6 of one species though, because of how much food they will eat.

I saw both Pandas and Juliis last time at my LFS. The Juliis are super cute, but the Pandas are funny. (Makes no sense, lol)

Most reactions

Back