Biggest pleco competition..?

colin_finlay

Reaction score
I used to think pleco's were just ugly fish that ate all my elgee in my tank, but now as i see my pleco getting bigger and bigger, i admire its beauty, looks like a cheatah and is pretty gracefull!

In about a month my pleco has trippled in size almost, i feed 1 algee pad per day usually and I can see how it has improved the size of him!

Im sure he is going to triple his size again, he is about 3 inches now.....

how big is everyone elses pleco?!?!?

I gave away a lovely 14" sailfin pleco... so I suppose he doesn't really count

My black adonis WILL reach 36", but I guess at 10" he still won't count for much :(

I have three Bristlenoses that are between 3.5 and 4 inches...the male is the biggest one. ;) Then I have one Sailfin, that is getting close to 5 inches. :nod:

I love my plecos. I think they are just the coolest fish, and I hope I can get more as I continue to get bigger and bigger tanks. :wub:

:rofl: I know I have no chance of winning but I only got my bristlenoses today and they're about 0.5" long :wub:

well my bristlenose is 2.5 inches, seems like most people have bns.

Up until last month i had a common plec which was about 7" long...He currently lives with a friend in a 120gal tank with some Oscars ...He is a great fish but a poop machine. :p

post-22-1097854580.jpg

My common pleco (Hurcimur) is 13 inches, clown pleco is 1.5 inches, tiger pleco (Jethro) is 3.5 inches, and my bristlenose is 4.5 inches.

I absolutely adore plecos :p

I've got a Gibby whos is about 10" now, but he's developed lazyitis and doesn't do any cleaning anymore. All he does is sit there and poo all day!! I think I'll be taking him to the LFS for replacement!

Most reactions

Back