Big Fish Feeding Video

I realise that you were joking but there are pleanty of people out there who may not realise that and really believe that i support fish fish keeping by selling drugs and girls :lol:

Another thing to remember is that once you have larger fish, buying food from the LFS will cost a fortune, so you just buy from a fishmonger for a fraction of the price.

That is very true, i feed all my fish for about £5 a week by buying the majority of their food from the fish mongers, the only foods i buy from the lfs are a kilo of bloodworm for £8 once every 6 months and a pack of gamma shrimp once a month for the smaller fish.

I realise that you were joking but there are pleanty of people out there who may not realise that and really believe that i support fish fish keeping by selling drugs and girls :lol:

you dont? :huh: I thought this was the norm for anyone sporting a tank bigger than 6ft? :p

lol, I am on a fairly low salary, yet i still manage to save enough to spend on fish and tanks. My secret? I don't smoke fags and I don't drink alcahol!

Ben

you dont? :huh: I thought this was the norm for anyone sporting a tank bigger than 6ft? :p

lol, I am on a fairly low salary, yet i still manage to save enough to spend on fish and tanks. My secret? I don't smoke fags and I don't drink alcahol!

Ben
You mean joints?

Ben
You said right here your self that you don't smoke fags and I was correcting you by saying there called joints nots fags.

You said right here your self that you don't smoke fags and I was correcting you by saying there called joints nots fags.
Lost in American - Uk tanslation.

In England ciggarettes are called "fags" in slang speach, it has nothing to do with drugs.

OoO now I get it its just that I've never heard cigarettes being called fags. A fag in the US is a person that is either gay or is a child molester.

What do you mean have you never heard of a gay person or a child molester?

I think everyone has heard of homosexuals and child molesters

Most reactions

Back