Big Fish Feeding Video

The trouble with making it any longer is the file is too large to host, as it is paul had to crop about 20 seconds off the end of the film to make it small enough :(
The fish with the big lips are Peacock bass.

Oh and the tanks 200 gallons

Great video some great fish, was abit wary on putting it on at first the vid, i thought i hope it isn't that mouse video.

that is great,wat a superb tank you have and just an amazing colletion of big fish,i couldnt even imagine owning a tank as big as that with fish in it like that.lol :drool: :D

Not sure if someone has already asked this but is these fish that is in the video your fish? If so how many gallons is that tank and did I see an arowana in there? Also what is food that was dropped in the tank? It was huge! Almost as big as a plate.

Yes they are my fish and yes you saw an arowana in there, the tank is 200 gallons and the food was frozen fish and mussels.

Thanks for all the kind comments folks

i dream of such a tank!!! I misty content myself with a 90 gallon oscar tank starting next week.! Someday when I buy a house i'll make a pond uout of the basement...

The trouble with making it any longer is the file is too large to host, as it is paul had to crop about 20 seconds off the end of the film to make it small enough :(

there was only 12secs knocked off the end which included the arowana swimming aorund a bit and him swallowing his muscle, nothing exciting!

awesome video CFC, i thought rays were the retiring sort but he's in there pushing the others out the way. lovely bass as well. oh if i had the room (and the floorboards).

thanks for sharing.

Sexy Shovelnoses! How big is that lima? That Hemisorubim looks big aswell! Can't wait until mine are that kinda size!

Ben

awesome video CFC, i thought rays were the retiring sort but he's in there pushing the others out the way. lovely bass as well. oh if i had the room (and the floorboards).

thanks for sharing.

Motoro stingrays are pretty aggressive feeders, my female doesnt take crap from any of the other fish and males are even more bolshy.

Sexy Shovelnoses! How big is that lima? That Hemisorubim looks big aswell! Can't wait until mine are that kinda size!

Ben

Big lima is about 14", i had hoped it would carry on growing but it doesnt seem to have got any bigger in the last year. The Hemisorubim is about a foot and judging by its appetite will grow some more yet, with luck it might reach its full 20" potential.

Nice. After measuring my big lima it is smaller than I thought :( Just over a foot. My smaller one is about 9-10". Are you measuring body length or head to tail? My Hemisorubim is about 5" so got a long way to go yet, although he has just recently started emerging from the bogwood at feeding time which is great to see :)

Ben

Most reactions

Back