Betta Accomodation?

I keep 1 of my bettas in a 1g aquaview tank and the other 2 in a divided 2.5g.

I have 4 5-gallon tanks, 3 are divided in half and 1 has a single betta in it. I have a 10-gallon with a single betta in it. I plan to move them all to 5-gallon+ each as I get more room or have one pass away.

my betta guy is in a 1 gallon bowl with about 5 small plastic rocks.

:)

minde reside in...

Bowzer has his own 1 gallon critter keeper and Yukio has a 10g wiht 2 plastic plants 2 peices of slate and multi colouredgravel. filtration is provided by a AZOO HOB mignon filter and hetaing by a visitherm 50

You guys sticking their royal highnesses in anything less than a 5gal are all so tight! My little prince is in his own little 10gal heavily planted kingdom, with no-one to distract from his beauty! :D

Thanks,
Chris

Mine are in 3 one Gals, a heated, filtered ten gal, and a heated, filtered, planted 20 gal

I think I have Betta-specific MTS. :eek:

I can't stop myself from buying anything which I think is a good price, that I could fit a betta into. I don't see why I feel the need to do this

Gah, know the feeling. Whenever I go out, I can't help thinking 'ooh, I bet this holds over 1.5g, that would make a good experimental betta home!'... Note, this is for items such as mixing bowls, measuring jugs, bins, and anything else made out of plastic. I have to almost physically make myself walk away from the big plasic brewing tubs....

I think I have Betta-specific MTS. :eek:

I can't stop myself from buying anything which I think is a good price, that I could fit a betta into. I don't see why I feel the need to do this

Gah, know the feeling. Whenever I go out, I can't help thinking 'ooh, I bet this holds over 1.5g, that would make a good experimental betta home!'... Note, this is for items such as mixing bowls, measuring jugs, bins, and anything else made out of plastic. I have to almost physically make myself walk away from the big plasic brewing tubs....

I have a vat of pepperocini in the fridge for just the same reason. Thankfully, it's cheap and tastey. :shifty: The "I can put a betta in that!" thing is totally coincidental.

I have my only betta in a 5 gal all to himself but Im thinking of maybe getting some shrimp or cories to add a little something else to it

1x 4 gallon unfiltered, all to himself
1x 7 gallon filtered with 2 baby corys

and when i've relocated neons, i'll get a 3rd who'll have a 5 gallon filtered hex to himself

Most reactions

Back