Ben's 400l Wet Thing

they arent in the tank yet. i promise pics will come

p-80702-yel-candy-hogfish.jpg

lg-80647-blenny.jpg

and the coral is an absoloute bargain! A masisve hammer. Its like grey-ish pink. Reckon when it settles it will go pinker though.

Nice fish ben..watch your twinspot hog for jumping at start though....had to net mine out of back chambers about 3 times in the first week here !! He will vanish below rocks at night, typical wrasse style, causing the odd panic in the mornings, lol....

:blush: I haven't forgotten, might do a ben and get a stock photo :p

Ben, lovely -really looking forward to seeing that wrasse

Seffie x

:fish:

Nice fish ben..watch your twinspot hog for jumping at start though....had to net mine out of back chambers about 3 times in the first week here !! He will vanish below rocks at night, typical wrasse style, causing the odd panic in the mornings, lol....

cheers for the tip mate :)

:blush: I haven't forgotten, might do a ben and get a stock photo :p

Ben, lovely -really looking forward to seeing that wrasse

Seffie x

we are looking forward to seein yours too *hint* :p

Not posted muhc in here recently, been working a lot and working towards my new job too. But i just took these two quickies to show you how the SPS and the new hog fish settled.

Ignore the egg crate, the corals on there belong to my mate. Hes not bin home from the RAf to collect them yet.

DSC00002-2.jpg

DSC00004-1.jpg

Can we have a shot of the hysterix pleeese when small polyps are out :good:

So, what is the new job Ben?

Seffie x

Seffie, I think his new job is being a Driving Instructor (Well thats what he was aiming for, not sure if he still is.)
Loving the photos ben, looks so natural.

YF

yep it is, always wanted to be a fire man but they dont want me :(

got my advanced driving test the 28th of next month though :hyper:

Il take you one of teh hysteix seffie, wont look much different to the first pic up there though as my phone camera is a bit crap!

:good: great thanks

Anything we can do to help Ben, shall we test you :p

What does the advanced test require you to do and know? I take it that when you pass that you have to go on to train as an instructor?

Seffie x

:good: great thanks

Anything we can do to help Ben, shall we test you :p

What does the advanced test require you to do and know? I take it that when you pass that you have to go on to train as an instructor?

Seffie x

Erm i had to do advanced theory which i passed. Thats any 100 or the 1,000 questions at 85%

Then my actual driving one thats coming up is an hour long and your alowed 6 minor driving faults, compared to about 30 mins and 12 minors your allowed for the normal L test. Just a higher standard.

If i pass that on the 28th then i do a weeks course straight after and away i go....that will do me til i get bored :)

Most reactions

Back