Ben's 400l Wet Thing

hi rabbut, i will do you one 2moro if i have time!

the new tang is a scopas, very similar to the yellow.

Very nice Tang and that coral is stunning.

Nice one Bens Mum :good:

Ben I got a present last night. I got the League Champions commemmorative 100 page program from the last Wolves Match of the season. My moms friend had managed to get Steve Bull to sign a personal message to me on the back. I got a lots of love and a Kiss :wub:

Can't afford to be selling players. At least we have made some signings, he seems to be going for a young team though. Better than last time we made the premiership, all the players were geriatric.

We got that chap from Sunderland but missed out to Wigan on t'other fella. (I am dreadful with names)

Steve Bull is very special, he was still wolves captain when my moms friends took me in hand and took me to the Wolves as a teenager (mom and dad support Tottenham and Man U) they though at least I should support my local team.

I can still remember standing on the terraces singing for Bully with my mates from school (bear in mind this is 16 yrs ago now).

My auntie got Bullys book signed for me when he lived in her street, that is just his signature though, this one says "To Tina" Got me really excited. Really cheered me up that she had gone to the trouble to get it for me. She knew I always loved Bully.

greg halford played for us all of last season, then signed for you :mad:

Hes a good player, steady with the ball. Can throw it in the box from the half way line too

Just been having a chat with my mate and looking at BigC killi fish project. We are thinking about setting up a similar little rack in the coming months. As some of his corals are getting big and mine are growing. Hes just got about 15 heads of duncan for £55.

A QT tank at the bottom
A frag tank or two
And possibly a fry tank aswel as we have got a couple of nice pairs of clowns between us

We would probably DIY a T5 unit as it would be far cooler than running a halide. We have most of the other stuff lying around between us.

What ya reckon?

in my computer room, plan on outing the TV unit, and having something like 6' wide and about 3' tall, then put the tv on the wall above it

Should help us get swapping frags with other reefers and build up our own collections. He reckons those maroons may spawn in a the next couple of month as they keep cleaning the rocks around there fave spot and are a bit terratorial with it.
Was on about buying a couple of colonies from TMC with the guy from my LFS and the halving them between me and him

DSC00030-1.jpg

Most reactions

Back