Ben's 400l Wet Thing

hes actually snuggeling into it and nuzzleing it. The tang will have to make do with munching off the rocks and the food give him. Im unna scrape it.

Oh btw...anyone with tangs, angels, foxfaces etc then try some new era aglae pellets. my tang and coral beauty go NUTS for them! My LFS has big purple tang and he will look round for them for at least half hour after hes eaten them all.

Oh btw...anyone with tangs, angels, foxfaces etc then try some new era aglae pellets. my tang and coral beauty go NUTS for them! My LFS has big purple tang and he will look round for them for at least half hour after hes eaten them all.

thanks, a good tip :good:

Seffie x

:fish:

sorry UF, the before and after really didnt work out.

still a bit cloudy so my phone cam just looks crap

DSC00018-1.jpg

DSC00022.jpg

they have sort of gone back to the toadstool. They looked a bit lost while it sulked during the clean

£60 for an adult pair of Percs is good, a local shop is asking £80 for juvinile pairs, mainly as they can actually get that for them :unsure:

They look like nice fish, you'll have to get some more photos when the tank has cleared :nod:

All the best
Rabbut

nipped to the LFS for a few food bits and ofcourse i couldnt come away empty handed :(

Ive got an SPS coral that ive never ever seen before. Its come from TMC and was just sent as SPS colony. Hope it turns out ok. Its bin in the LFS a few weeks actually and ive been watching and waiting for someone to snap it up. They never did so its mine now. Ive noticed growth on it in their tank so it should be cool in mine.

Also got a tiny little scopas tang as hes got a very cute face and he was very cheap been as i bought the coral and loads grub,.

Most reactions

Back