Ben's 3rd, But Smallest Tank =)

aslong if she still eats have your tryed era flakes the seem to help alot with nutrison wise my lfs was telling me so if you can get a hold of them good

i would just try treat her soon #16##### possible

all the best regards scott

oh did you know you can keep more than one bicolour angel in a tank i have now got 3 in my tank look amazing

ive seen it done before, just i have no more room for fish now...show us a pic :)

Lookin great Ben

cheers ski

ben get an antibiotic for the clown Do not use melafix it wont turn to bacterial if you use a antibiotic but dont know where you can get one round your area try your vet

Hi Scott.
I posted it over on UR aswel and the guy on there said that too. I am going to ASAP. Just dont have any time off til Tuesday. Although her chin is looking a bit better today. I still dont want to risk it.

would ur mum pick them upmate as its a breeding pair dont want to loss her

all the best mate

regards scott

Heres a pic for you seffie. We lost 3-2 though :( dodgy pentaly decision. We did raise a few hundred quid for leukaemia research. A fairly big crod turned out aswel.

9230_305735635485_767420485_9383362_6282584_n.jpg

Cracking photo and thanks - all those men in shorts :blush: :rofl:

Well done for raising money for such a good cause :good: do you want us salties to go round the refs house for a chat ;)

Seffie x

Feel free to send the boys round Seffie. The re-match is being arranged now. We made £500...so not bad. Quid a ticket, biggest crowed ive played in front of!

Well, been a while i guess...not even on teh top page anymore :blink:

Clownies
DSC00005-3.jpg

juvie regal...she was the size of a 20p coin when i got it
DSC00003-2.jpg

Few SPS
DSC00004-2.jpg

FTS
DSC00006-1-1.jpg

Lost a Bangai recently, not idea how or why...just wasnt out one morning and never seen anything since. My Bi-colour angel also had to go as it was nipping the polyps and eventually killed my gorgeous pink hysterix. It really does need a good scrub, not really buying anything now. Thinking of saving for an upgrade. On the look out for nice coloured SPS frags all the time though, mine are a bit plain i guess but growing well. Might replace the bangai and angel with a wrasse of some sort though.

Oh no, not your lovely pink hysterix :sad:

I'm thinking of buying a really small regal as well - would you say there is a better chance of not getting white spot by buying that small?

Seffie x

Im not sure seffie, i think they all get it at some point, this one had just been in my LFS for weeks and id not seen a mark on it so i went for it.

Excellent, looking really good Ben, great pair of clowns and a lovely regal, I had a similar sized regal, which I sold when I got my Lionfish, it was a strange fish, it could be covered in white spot in the morning and then perfect by midday whilst everthing else in the tank would be ok, but they are worth the risk mate, lovely.

SPS :drool: the shops near me never sell anythng like that, its great to see yours are doing well, you might even give me the confidence to hunt some down, I have always been afaid to get them for some reason.

Top job mate :good: just one thing, get that back glass clean you lazy git :lol:

VM

Most reactions

Back