Ben's 3rd, But Smallest Tank =)

Oh bless, think YF meant was that the tank you bought off your mate or the corner tank - (I know it is your corner tank, but he doesn't)

Seffie x

Oops, just realised what I put hehe, I meant is that tank ok for you (the one you picked up)

Yes mate, bob on. Reckon im going to have to do soemthing with the central brace bar as its bang smack where the halide will be but il be able to sort something im sure. Or go for 2 halides :shifty:

:lol: If theres a will theres a way! I went Gym sunday FINALLY on the weights. Bench press woooo killed me off. Could only lift 30. My sisters bf was pumping 75 lol but hes a Steel Erector so has a hard job and goes gym most days. But im getting there :p

Remember if boxing in yer halide ben to rig up a good extractor fan..those units bang out a lot of heat and when boxed in will quickly over heat, let alone raise tank temps....

lot less hassle mate..i'm not too bad with the deep tank but it can still cause havoc on warmer days til i had to rig a fan over them and the surface of the water...causes a lot of evaporation when on but !!

Come on come on, where are the photos, G & T in hand waiting patiently

Seffie x
well seffie i quess you drunk that G&T to fast as there still aint any pics come onn ben it dosnt take 10 years lol kidden on mate

regards scott

Most reactions

Back