Back With A Bang..

Yes that will be fine. An hour you might get aay with too. Wrap up the rock in news paper and then wet the paper. Then it stays damp.

If they are in that temp thing a long time, it may be worth doing a water change every now and again and maybe hook up a little internal.
Hi ben

i have to disagree with the newspaper and live rock then soak it i have had a problem with that before the ink inthe news paper runs throug the live rock meaning it is able to poision the tank

Young fisher

i will figure you out a Fish list you can keep in your tank how many liters is it again

thanks

270ltrs mate :good:

Current Stock:
Pair of common clowns.
Royal Gramma.
And soon, 6 chromis.

Ben, I mentioned this also on another forum and them seem to say NO! Just for the simple fact they have had experiance with them eating there fish, whats your views on this?

Also - any ideas on how I can make a lid for my tank? Bearing in mind I will be geting the Arcadia 3' overtank lights. I definatly want a lid after my flymo jumped to his death in my last tank.

YF

in aq 270 a dwarf lion may work but i would expect to e keeping cromis when the dwarf is grown up mine before i gave them to the lfs tryed to eat my manderin goby and did eat my croomis

also for the lid yf perspex works well and can look very profesional

My dad said the same thing Brad, about the lid that is. But how would I lift it out and in? Handle wise?

on mine i have a small thinger size hole in the middle and i just lift it straight out

Is it a pain to have to keeping moving it in and out, or is it fairly easy. I think I may get two clips on both ends of the tank to support the perspex.

YF

thing is i have 5 1 foot pieces then its easy as however even like a 2-3 ft bit isnt hard

no problem

gotta go going to pick up my 9ft tank

i read it as dwarf angel...my bad :(

no idea on the lion...never kept one. id have thought quite a lot of the stuff you will be keeping may become lunch

no just monster tropical pred tank

Most reactions

Back