Back With A Bang..

Ok mate, well my dads bored so we are off on a road trip for a couple of hours, no doubt we will end up in a aquatic shop! Make sure you get some photos of that beast!

yeah will do but its 120 miles away so wont be back till like 5

Back from the road trip. Got some perspex for the tank, Only cost me £7! Which im really happy about and it fits in sweet. Bought a handle from b'n'q aswell so its all go.

Back from the road trip. Got some perspex for the tank, Only cost me £7! Which im really happy about and it fits in sweet. Bought a handle from b'n'q aswell so its all go.

not a very long road trip then YF, any bacon rolls eaten :p

Seffie x

Mmm, I had a Sausage, Bacon & Cheese cob. Im hoping the perspex doesn't block the light out though. :crazy:

Im getting abit stressed now, this salt is taking forever to mix in the water!!!

Well, everything is now in! fish,corals,rock,cuc. What a long day! I noticed my Royal Gramma has abit of a shredded fin, and my clown has abit missing of his top fin, so im guessing there was a fit in the tub! They both seem happy enough though, will be keeping a close eye on them. The damsal and the Dottyback are currently housed in a breeding net in my tank. My dad is debating on the dottyback, as they are agressive but my mum likes them & The damsel will be going to the LFS shortly.

All I can think about is...

Chromis Shoal :drool:

yeah cromis are cool

yeah just ifted it through the window ill get some pics in a bit

Looking good mate.

Ok, who has rics? I want some peoples experiances. I have one orange one in my tank and I love it! I want a fair few all together like a garden of them is this possible? How do they grow and how fast? Are you able to frag them, they ok next to each other etc? A little run down on them if anyone would.

Most reactions

Back