Aquamarine 900 Journal - My First Marine Tank

Don't worry, we get the idea. Congrats they look great. :D

WOW, great looking Gramma! Your shrimp is much more red than mine, and we hardly ever see him anyway. He hides and digs the tunnels and the goby chills outside the hole. ooh, those zoas are pretttty! I want. Send me one =) lol.

-Tyler

WOW, great looking Gramma! Your shrimp is much more red than mine, and we hardly ever see him anyway. He hides and digs the tunnels and the goby chills outside the hole. ooh, those zoas are pretttty! I want. Send me one =) lol.

-Tyler

just because hes showing off today i thought id showcase him in abit more light.. he's quickly becoming the boss of the tank lol

IMG_0185.jpg

i love he goes from purple to orange to yellow :p

did you put pics up of your shrimp ?

i dont even know the name of them lol, they glow yellow in blue moonlight tho ;) 3 more fish then ill be onto corals!

How's his tail fin healing? When you got him, there was quite a chunk torn off.

L

L
Yeh I was gutted about that, he was only in my LFS a day.... The guy I pre ordered with was on holiday so something's gone wrong for him to have a bite mark out of him. He really has no adverse affects though still bossing it today. I'm hoping it will heal soon :/

Love the royal gramma I think that will be next addition in mine, I had a lovely one in my first river reef tank that used to amuse me the way it darted in and out of the rocks

L
Yeh I was gutted about that, he was only in my LFS a day.... The guy I pre ordered with was on holiday so something's gone wrong for him to have a bite mark out of him. He really has no adverse affects though still bossing it today. I'm hoping it will heal soon :/

The edges don't look white so, I think it'll heal alright. Just clean water and good food.

L

so painful seeing my mortgage fund swell and my tank just tick along on £30 a month :p thats like 1 fish or coral! :( anyways my LFS has a order placed from me so ill be sorting out this thread soon lol. Only thing to report really is my grammas tail is fully healed now :)

im with you im in the same boat nothing new for a while for me need to sort bills out

what have you got on order?

Simon :good:

Most reactions

Back