Aquamarine 900 Journal - My First Marine Tank

PIIIIICCCCCCTTTTTTTTUUUUUUUURRRRRREEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!

lol I want pics!

You run a canister filter? I took mine off. Helps with ultra clear water, but stacks nitrates =/ ICK!

-Tyler

lol I want pics!

You run a canister filter? I took mine off. Helps with ultra clear water, but stacks nitrates =/ ICK!

-Tyler
I'm working ATM so you'll have to wait :p he's a very shy boy so I'll try suprise him tommorow lol he found some cracking hide spots tho Fairplay.

It would stack nitrates if I wernt so scrupulous with it ;)

lol I want pics!

-Tyler
I'm working ATM so you'll have to wait :p he's a very shy boy so I'll try suprise him tommorow lol he found some cracking hide spots tho Fairplay.

It would stack nitrates if I wernt so scrupulous with it ;)

I got sick of cleaning the filters and replacing them, so I got rid of it as soon as I felt my rocks could handle the bio load =) the rocks to GReAT now!

-Tyler

That is a great sign for the biological stand point. The bacteria must be thriving in your tank! Very good. It is pretty stuff. Just wish it would not grow on the front and sides of my tank lol. Pain to scrape it off.

-Tyler

That is a great sign for the biological stand point. The bacteria must be thriving in your tank! Very good. It is pretty stuff. Just wish it would not grow on the front and sides of my tank lol. Pain to scrape it off.

-Tyler
my mrs would love your tank then she's obsessed with purple! Hence why she loves my new gramma :p

Pic heavy update since i haven't done one in awhile :) and ive got some new friends.....

1st new addition feather dusters coming out of the rocks (oh and my scarlet shrimp pulling off some serious upside down shapes ;))
IMG_0157.jpg

gramma in bag (i love my clowns in the background looking like "huh whats that!?" )
IMG_0158.jpg

video of my gramma today
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ued7cBvHw40&feature=youtu.be

newer full tank shot
IMG_0162.jpg

shroomage (translation: mushroom lol)
IMG_0163.jpg

Zoas (and my poser of a shrimp again photo jumping! :p)
IMG_0166.jpg

and lastly ;)
IMG_0167.jpg

(note how tiny he is next to the 5 letters and my ipod cable :p)
IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

and thats the last im going to see of that lil guy for awhile lol

looking good
I love the shrimp hes ace keep us updated how he gets on

The tanks coming on well. I pick mine up in the morning :yahoo: My LFS opens at 9.30 and I shall be there waiting!! A busy day ahead so better get some zzzzzZZ. Yippeeeee, so excited now.

When I get some time Ryan I'll sort you out a piccie or two of my sumped Edge :)

You gonna get the pistol a goby?

L
You need to keep up with my thread ;) already have a goby lj it's a ambeleotris randalli goby, Igot them two and they're already becoming friends although my pistol shrimp is close to a inch smaller than my goby at the mo so he needs to learn to dig bigger burrows lol

The tanks coming on well. I pick mine up in the morning :yahoo: My LFS opens at 9.30 and I shall be there waiting!! A busy day ahead so better get some zzzzzZZ. Yippeeeee, so excited now.

When I get some time Ryan I'll sort you out a piccie or two of my sumped Edge :)
sweet man! Good luck tommorow keep us updated :)

Pistol and goby in perfect harmony today :) theyre guna be hard to photograph for you guys as they are awkward as to watch lol well worth it tho theyre amazing :D

Good for them! Happy pair. Can't wait to see pictures of them. You all got a better pistol shrimp, mine is a tiger, what a pain to find a match for.

L

2 quick videos of them sorry theyre abit rubbish,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmVQHSi01k4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjj5rAWsGNw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Most reactions

Back