Anyone Willing To Ship Plants From Ebay.co.uk?

MrNiceGuy

Fishaholic
Reaction score
i figured it cant hurt to ask :look: . 25 plants for 4.99 on ebay.co.uk. the only problem is the seller doesn't ship to the US. if any nice person from the UK is willing to buy some of these plants for me and ship them over to the states (pennsylvania), it would be extremely appreciated. im not at all concerned about some plant death during the shipping process so very little special care would have to be done to the packaging. i'll pay for all the expenses through paypal.

ah, this might be a long shot, but like i said, it cant hurt to ask :fun:

i figured it cant hurt to ask :look: . 25 plants for 4.99 on ebay.co.uk. the only problem is the seller doesn't ship to the US. if any nice person from the UK is willing to buy some of these plants for me and ship them over to the states (pennsylvania), it would be extremely appreciated. im not at all concerned about some plant death during the shipping process so very little special care would have to be done to the packaging. i'll pay for all the expenses through paypal.

yes id have a go for you, di

yes id have a go for you, di

really? that would be awesome, any idea how much it'd cost? im looking for the cheapest shipping method possible.

If it's the same ones I just bought, then don't bother. Most of them were junk. The only really worthwhile plant in them all were the amazon swords and they're doing 'ok'. I bought another 25 plant pack about a month prior which was only a fraction more at about £8 and it was far better. Healthier, More variety and all true aquatic plants.

Not sure what the rules are with putting links and what have you, but I am sure I know the one which you are looking at.

I would contact the person on ebay explain briefly that they are being brought and posted on and what would be an approximate weight incl packing, they should know they post them.

I can then make enquires as to shipping costs before you purchase them. You can buy them online with my address on the paypal payment and ill just redirect them on to you the same day they arrive, thats the best i can do, di

Most reactions

Back