Anyone Use The Aquarium Wiki?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, interrogation.

I agree, ahaha.

Well from what i understand the accused does a lot of work on that website so the defense is trying to establish if the domain name belongs to him, if not him then what his affiliation with the site is.

Your honour, if it turns out to be the case that he has an invested interest in said domain, then the original post was made merely to advertise his site rather than ask our unsuspecting members a general question.

If it is proven that the accused is attempting to spam the forum then i put it to you, your honour, that he be made to run naked through the forum to be tarred and feathered.

columb_special.jpg
spam.jpg

Well from what i understand the accused does a lot of work on that website so the defense is trying to establish if the domain name belongs to him, if not him then what his affiliation with the site is.

Your honour, if it turns out to be the case that he has an invested interest in said domain, then the original post was made merely to advertise his site rather than ask our unsuspecting members a general question.

If it is proven that the accused is attempting to spam the forum then i put it to you, your honour, that he be made to run naked through the forum to be tarred and feathered.

columb_special.jpg

Axle, I didn't know you looked like that!

columb_special.jpg

Axle, I didn't know you looked like that!

Either did i !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back