Anybody Like The Look Of This!

Yes, but im not too keen on the stock.

I think cylinder tanks work well with a large root covered in moss and plants with a few shoals of colourful fish.

Chucking a red tail, pacu, and a bunch of cichlids in it really does it no favours.

I have never understood people who stock these kinds of fish without looking into them, it's not even like when people buy young common plecs as they are cheap, those red tails are expensive fish so I can not imagine buying them without beng sure I could look after them.
The tank is ok, the wheels make it look very temporary though. I personally wouldn't want it.

I think it has huge potential! Loads of nice rooted wood, plants and loads of different shoals of fish.

In a tank like that, you would really see the difference in bottom dwellers, mid water and high water swimmers.

Wouldn't fancy cleaning it though, especially the bottom.

That was the first thing I thought, cleaning the bottom! Ha ha, that would be one major sized gravel siphon :D

Personally I prefer rectangular ones, and also I'm a fan of putting in lots of smaller fish as it makes the tank look bigger, but it would look really cool with some tall plants!
Is it just me or does the tank look tiny in the picture?

Not a fan of the cylindrical look, it makes things look distorted. And god I feel bad for those fish!

Not a fan either. I've never seen the appeal to those really tall thin tanks. I'm the same about orbs too. It just seems like you restrict yourself too much.

Reminds me of the monkeys you see bending their necks at weird angles because they've been going round and round in a tiny cage. Those fish can't swim straight.
Looks pretty hideous with all the tubing draped over it, too.

While I think how they had it set up was horrible, you could do incredible things with that tank. Some tall stacked driftwood with plants and lots of shoaling fish? It would look awesome.

I think it has potential in the right hands. The current stocking and setup is abysmal. Right set up to hid the tubing would work nicely.

I agree. I would scape it like a biorb. Not that I like biorbs but with a nice scape which looks great at any angle and the right fish I think this has potential to be a wonderful feature in a room.

Most reactions

Back