Any Guitarists?

...I play drums... I know how to play guitar, very little, but enough to play a simple song. I know Captain Retardo knows how to play the guitar, he's better than me.
i was informed that you cannot play a simple song

yeah i'm excellent playing guitar ,and drums because i'm a american indian we pratically invented it. :good: JK

Tigerman you got some nice guitars, I saw your Gibson Les Paul, and Gibson SG, and you got that Fender Strat that looks really nice!

I've heard tigerman play before, he is great, like the reincarnation of a hybrid of Jimmy Page and Jimi Hendrix

Tigerman you got some nice guitars, I saw your Gibson Les Paul, and Gibson SG, and you got that Fender Strat that looks really nice!

I've heard tigerman play before, he is great, like the reincarnation of a hybrid of Jimmy Page and Jimi Hendrix
I am Guitar!

You really rock out when playing guitar! Like a Swedish-Panda, you are a natural at the axe!

BTW - Actually you play more like a hybrid reincarnation of Jimmy Page, Jimi Hendrix, a potato, and a Swedish-Panda, all in one! It makes great soup.

I have an Ibanez Sa 160QMAM

How long has everyone been playing? This christmas coming up I will be playing for 10 years. Thats so weird to think about aha

Anyone have any videos of them playing guitar to post too?

I have a couple sweep picking ones but Im not sure where they are now, I'll find them and post soon

i play bass, i have a black ibanez SR400
and i have a cheap yamaha electric guitar that i am learning to play ^_^

Here's mine
Photo1.jpg

SLC

I've been playing drums for quite a few years but this week I decided to buy my first guitar. It's a lefty Epiphone Les Paul 100. I love it! :wub: I was also looking at the SG but the Les Paul had a better feel for me.

EpiLesPaul100sm.jpg

Yeah, I'm starting to learn to play. I need help, so I'm going to post something about it. It's just a Fender Starcaster Acoustic.

I play a Burns of London Brian May Special Edition, a Burns of London Scopion Bass, a Epiphone Les Paul Studio, and a Stardust (Daisy Rock lol) Semi-Acoustic 12 String. I love them all! Also have a Yamaha C40 Acoustic (my first and cannot bear to get rid) and a Lorenzo spanish 12 string acoustic. I have been playing for 5 years :D

Burns of London Brian May Special Edition, a Burns of London Scopion Bass,

Very nice. I've been playing some 25 years or so and gigging for about 15. I have a '65 Hagstrom I, a mid 80's strat copy ( Memphis), a mid 80's Ibanez copy ( Rockster), a super cheapo classical and a Takamine G series acoustic. I started playing bass as well about 5-6 years ago and currently provide the low end for two bands. I have a Fender P bass and a mid 70's Japanese Fender Jazz copy (Grande which is my main bass surprisingly). My guitar amps include 2 Sound City Mark IV half stacks ( '68 & '74), a 70's Kustom 150, a 60's Andre combo, a Stradolin 554, a Fender Deville, a Fender Deluxe, a Fender Champ and some others. My main bass amp is an Ampeg SVT 350 w/ a 4X10 Cab and some other no-namers.

I've been or am in these completely unpopular bands.....

The Humans, Dragstrip, Atomic Bombay, Deacon Sean & the Bar Brawlers, Dr. Goldfoot & the Bikini Machine, Velkro Fish, The Ants and some others.

I got a few but my main 'good ones' are my '82 Ibanez Musician and a Cort Curbow 6. (Basses for reference)

Most reactions

Back