And Portugal Are Through...

aslong as rooney gets crucified like beckam did when he was sent off that time then im not THAT fussed.

would of liked em to get further but im not like some of the nuts i jus drove past outside pubs lol.

Yes but sam Rooney didnt do anything that bad IMO, he was fighting two players for the ball and stood on some guys "sensitive area" which IMO is no red or yellow card then Ronaldo (a fellow club member at ManU=he knows how to wind Rooney up) comes running over and winds him up resulting in a small push also IMO no red or yellow card so i ask why was he sent off??? Also Ronaldo winks to another polayer just after rooney is sent off??

Whilst Beckham in 1998 did what he did on purpose and was EXTREEMLY stupid.

Being an avid football supporter I watch the modern game with dismay and anger. I feel that it is being ruined by cheats who go to ground at the slightest opportunity. Whilst I do not know the solutition to this trend, something needs to be done, urgently. The paying public will not put up with watching overpaid theatricials for much longer. It will come to a head soon. I am of the opinion that if someone dives for no reason then why not kick them in the Boll***s for doing so. Simply watch old archive footage of stars of yesteryear who rode hard tackles, they didn't fall over at the slighest whiff of their opponents body odour.
FIFA are making a big hurrah about fair play, don't make me laugh.
Sorry for the rant.
BigC

My thoughts exactly football is a non contact sport now. IMO another tornament runind by FIFA.

Lampard-One of the top players in the premiership and in europe, a ball comes to him he scores every time for chealsy and how many shots did he miss in the last 5 games?

Ronaldo may be in for a shock from rooney first day of training back.

2004- PortugalvEngland: Rooney goes off injured, We are cheated ou of a goal, We loose on penalties

2006-PortugalvEngland: Rooney goes gets sent off, We loose on penalties.

Rooney has had his foot broken by two Porugies players in 2 years and owen is injured in the group stages.

But also i must admit the quality of football is nowhere near what England should be achiving, when you look at the players in the squad we have one of the best teams in the world.

Just some of my thoughts.

I'm not a big football fan but there are some things that amuse me about this whole thing.

1. England had the best chance of winning since 1966. Now that's a classic. They've said that every World Cup, and this year in particular we didn't deserve to get as far as we did and it was only because we played "easy" teams that we did get to the quarter finals.

2. Scotland always slagging England off. Yeah it's a bit of silliness considering they hardly ever do well in owt (much like England).

3. All the way through this whole World Cup, the only arguing I saw off the Welsh on the new/internet was about a frigging Not Poodle advert. :lol: It's like they've given up arguing about football!

Like I said, I don't "do" footy, but after all those three things above, there is only one thing that pees me off:

4. People supporting Man Utd (or as we like to call them "The Supermodels") when they've never set foot in Manchester.

FFS folks, supporting a team is a tribal thing, you can't support Man U from elsewhere unless you were born/brought up there. :lol:

Edited to add: The moral of this story? IT'S ONLY A GAME! - you dont see people making racial slurs over the bloody golf do you? :lol:

Oh Well, England fails to "cheating" Portugal. IMO, some small forms of cheating is unavoidable. I have seen alot of cheating in the world cup.

Anyway,
Stop getting angry people!!! Its only a bunch of barberians kicking a ball around. ;P

Oh Well, England fails to "cheating" Portugal. IMO, some small forms of cheating is unavoidable. I have seen alot of cheating in the world cup.

Anyway,
Stop getting angry people!!! Its only a bunch of barberians kicking a ball around. ;P

Barberians??? Micheal Owens a barberian???

Ronaldo is hopefully on his way to real madrid so we wont have to see him again.

He's a little wimp and he doesn't have the balls to face rooney at the training ground because he knows he'll get Tw*tted one if he turns up there.

:lol: i wasn't to bothered last night but i feel more P'd off now :S

No excuses though we deserved to be out long ago...

Why is this in Tropical Chit Chat?
you should also ask yourself:
why would someone from the TFF newsletter team start this topic on Tropical Chit Chat?
:shifty:
why does being on the tff newsletter yeam make him special, it really doesnt we have nothing extra that only we have apart from 1 forum and our own external forum, we are just normal members that produce a newsletter

true indeed.
:good:

12277753204xs.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Most reactions

Back