Adam's 40Cm Nano

Just took a look mate, wow :drool: thats makes me want to sell all my marine stuff in an instant and give that a go, that really is amazing.

Very nice :drool: :drool:

Well done Adam :good:
thanks iSnail :)

Just thought i'd let you guys know, ive entered this tank into TOTM for Feb :good:

is it me or is there 2 types of Rotala rotundifolia as the tropica version pictures look different to the aquafleur, did you get yours from aqua essentials adam ?

no, however its emmersed form is different from submerged, emmersed is round leaves, and submerged is narrower leaves.

I purchased 2 portions grown emmersed from supercoley1 on here, look in the plant classifield section. :good:

Very nice :drool: :drool:

Well done Adam :good:
thanks iSnail :)

Just thought i'd let you guys know, ive entered this tank into TOTM for Feb :good:

is it me or is there 2 types of Rotala rotundifolia as the tropica version pictures look different to the aquafleur, did you get yours from aqua essentials adam ?

no, however its emmersed form is different from submerged, emmersed is round leaves, and submerged is narrower leaves.

I purchased 2 portions grown emmersed from supercoley1 on here, look in the plant classifield section. :good:

thanks adam :good:

Is there an update on this? It's been almost a month.

Is there an update on this? It's been almost a month.

Yea, nice to hear from you Llj!

The tank has just been stripped of its moss foreground, ive recently sold the moss on this forum, and opted for a HC fore.. It will look great, a lighter shade to suit the rotala in the background,

I have also added a ceramic diffuser, after getting rid of the boyu external diffuser, im tinkering with the co2 settings atm, so, in a few days the growth from the whole tank should kick off..

a pic to follow :good:

Im too embarresed to get a FTS atm, but, heres a couple of pics...

DSCF1481.jpg

DSCF1482.jpg

DSCF1495.jpg

It shouldnt take the hc long to carpet, ive planted it fairly compact, and it was previously in a submerged set-up, which helps.

The sand front is not filled up yet, so, the "barrier" is being held up by some rocks, i didnt want to add the remainder of the sand as the plant substrate simply covers it, and during planting, thats a likely time when it will..

oh, and ive now got 10 wcmm, lovely things!

Most reactions

Back