Adam's 125L Project

Hi,

Nice tank!

I m starting my A2 levels too. Not looking forward to it :( sooo much work! What are you taking?

P.s

sorry for taking you off topic. :blush:

thats fine :) im takin ict, business and biology, what about yourself? results next week :S

thanks guys, i'll have a search!

Ah I was going to take Biology, but instead I m taking Geography, Environmental studies and English Language. I dropped Business :lol:

I know! :no: meams the holidays are almost over!

Hey guys, i thought i'd show you all how the tank is coming along, its nicely stocked now, might get a few more small corals but thats about it :)

DSCF3285.jpg

DSCF3291.jpg

DSCF3290.jpg

and then a few days ago, changed to this:

DSCF3307.jpg

DSCF3312.jpg

and heres a picture of the puffer(its so hard to get one a decent one!):

DSCF3316.jpg

thanks
Adam

haha ben, i know! so expensive though, but in addition i havnt really been able to find ones that i really like in the shops around me, im just after zoa and mushies now, i may take a trip in the shops around birmingham to see what they have.

i abandoned the macro algae, pretty recently, i felt i wanted to go for a new look that was clean and modern, ditch the original idea of the rocks being covered with different algae's.

im hopefully off to uni in september so, although we will be keeping the whole set up, it will probably be moved downstairs sometime inbetween(i think my parents want it now as it looks good) :p so i may make some changes in the scape, re-do it, kinda depends, but for now, a few more corals as i mentioned above and keep it going, im forever finding new creatures in the tank, crabs, stars, tube worms, snails, its great!

ooh, and did i mention, the university course i have applied to do is marine biology :hyper: ive just gotta work like crazy this year and fingers crossed i will get the grades,

thanks guys :D

Adam

Most reactions

Back