Aaron's 216l Planted Journal!

Hi aaron, as my filter was already 6 weeks mature do i need to put some fish in the tank to keep the bacteria colonies alive otherwise they wont have anything to feed on, right?

i have some wcmm, they should be good for the job

ok, i thought i'd check the levels, and for some reason there is a little ammonia and a little nitrite as well as 5ppm nitrate, and ph7, so no fish for me i suppose.. whats causing that though, theres no waste in there, unless its part of the plants that are rotting!

always good, they order Sunday/ Monday to be delivered Wednesday/ Thursday, its a 45min drive to East Bridgford, and Trowell is about 15mins from there isnt it?
You can phone them and they will try their best to order what you want (6pots minimum), there number is 01909 480999.

always good, they order Sunday/ Monday to be delivered Wednesday/ Thursday, its a 45min drive to East Bridgford, and Trowell is about 15mins from there isnt it?
You can phone them and they will try their best to order what you want (6pots minimum), there number is 01909 480999.

isn't dale the manager at trowel?.....just tell him you know me (mark evans from east bridgford) he may just look after you re plants and orders etc....might...not promise.

keep your eyes peeled for plantedbox selling the odd thing or two in the near future ;)

isn't dale the manager at trowel?.....just tell him you know me (mark evans from east bridgford) he may just look after you re plants and orders etc....might...not promise.

keep your eyes peeled for plantedbox selling the odd thing or two in the near future ;)
yep thats him...a nice bloke...ill give your name a mention

DSCF0032.jpg

DSCF0037-1.jpg

DSCF0042-1.jpg

I know Mark & James wanted to see a background so there you go :)
I wouldnt of tried the blue but Mark inspired me too ;) :) I dont mind it, but the proper, laminated backgrounds you buy are to bright for my liking, unlike the graduated backgrounds Mark uses which are a little less subtle.

im going on holiday for 10days incase anyone starts to wonder why i'm gone :rolleyes:

added some echinodorus species from P@H the other day,

Most reactions

Back