A Pic Of My Nano.

leo77

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Here's a pic of my nano, Its been wet for nearly 4 weeks now. I have 1x cleaner shrimp, 1x real peppermint shrimp, 4x turbo snails, 1x nassarius snail, 1x sand shifting starfish and 1x small crab (white with black clippers) :rolleyes:

DSC01436.jpg

Thanks, the fan in there is a Hydor Koralia they come in 4 different sizes that one is a #1 @ 1500lph, it works quite well.

I forgot to add my 2 hermit crabs, real funny characters... this 1 has been wrestling this shell for the past hour and a half.

DSC01440.jpg

Mine always take a long hard look at any new shells before deciding whether to move in!

Is that a skunk cleaner I see at the back?

Great additions, miss mine :/

Yes it is he doesnt like the bright light so he hides most of the day. The same with my Peppermint shrimp...not very keen on bright lights... I think Im goin to get some shrimp-sunny's for them :hyper: lol

looking at that makes me wish I was a fish, or wishing it was above ground and life size to climb on... either way, looks awesome!

Leo aye? I named my computer leo =). And mad props on the Hydor Koralia, ive heard those are super strong. I want one. :(

Most reactions

Back