75g Planted

WOW! Amazing! I just found a multi-coloured Grape! Oh - and incredible tank! I like the background a lot, but the foreground needs slightly more grapes - I mean growth!

See you later!

Lovely tank mate - what ferts and watts per gallon do you have? do you use co2? really like the layout of the plants! top stuff :hyper:
Lighting is quite high at 6*54w HO T5. It only gets full beam for 5 hours per day, with two bulbs running the rest of the time. Compressed CO2 and EI dosing.

I use Flourish for traces and also add a few drops of an Fe supplement. KNO3, KH2PO4 and K2SO4 for macros. I also buffer up the water with Ca and Mg because our water supply is lacking in these.

By the way. Thanks for all the comments. Much appreciated.

so 2 guys walk in a bar and wow there was a hot chair!!!!!! it burned both of them true storie lovely tank sirrr

Lovely tank mate - what ferts and watts per gallon do you have? do you use co2? really like the layout of the plants! top stuff :hyper:
Lighting is quite high at 6*54w HO T5. It only gets full beam for 5 hours per day, with two bulbs running the rest of the time. Compressed CO2 and EI dosing.

I use Flourish for traces and also add a few drops of an Fe supplement. KNO3, KH2PO4 and K2SO4 for macros. I also buffer up the water with Ca and Mg because our water supply is lacking in these.

By the way. Thanks for all the comments. Much appreciated.

No probs man!, does that make it over 4 WPG, i quite like your lighting period, when I first started I left it on way too long.

I never mastered EI dosing, the phosphate seemed to go off the richter scale. I think with the amount of fish I have, they produce enough po4 and no3 somehow :blink: . I do sometimes dose the occasional iron and ks2o4! and dose the improved TMG. Never did like that csm+b stuff much

Keep up the good work, loving the red plants in there

Most reactions

Back