6 Foot Mainly Cichlid Tank

Thanks for the awesome reply Matt.

I've just looked at columbian tetra and they do look awesome in big schoals. Really nice tetras.

Your stocking list looks pretty wicked too.

My Firemouth would have to have a place in there though because he is pretty cool :)

Thanks again

Gaz

I really like the sound of that Matt :)

do plenty of research and you will discover many great looking fish and i guarentee you will change your mind 50 times per day! get the fish at a small size so they can grow up together instead of chucking big fish in together as this can be a recipe for disaster.....

Is very true! 2 years on with my plan now and the main line up is reasonably similar to what I originally planned but still never 100% happy that I went down the right route.....

This is a good site for browsing.... its a German importers and get lots of nice strains :)
http://www.raubwelse.de/galerie/cichliden/cichliden.htm

mattlee - you have certainly got into your plecs again. It wasnt that long ago you were complaining about their poop :lol:

30 Columbians would look great !!

Thanks for that link Wills. That's gone straight on my desktop :)

Thanks for the awesome reply Matt.

I've just looked at columbian tetra and they do look awesome in big schoals. Really nice tetras.

Your stocking list looks pretty wicked too.

My Firemouth would have to have a place in there though because he is pretty cool :)

Thanks again

Gaz
how could i forget..... :blush: yeah make room for the firemouth :good:

mattlee - you have certainly got into your plecs again. It wasnt that long ago you were complaining about their poop :lol:

30 Columbians would look great !!
i know i hate their poo but love the fish :S just bought an L200 so loving them again until it fills the tank with poo :grr:

Most reactions

Back