488l Mega Nano

Fts with new addition settled in and opened up nicely....

IMGP7645.jpg

bit fuzzy but gives an idea of it's positioning

The Cube's lookin Good Bud!
Like the Xenia up the back wall
Always was a smashing tank this now it's even better
ATB
C

Thanx C..actually cropping that xenia back once a monthh now and handing it out to the more sensible reefers over here..still a few left,lol...rest goes to N A every month in exchange for dry goods

Bud its not quite a gorg

It is Trikentrion flabelliforme with a white parazoanthus living on the sponge. Very rare by all accounts, cannot find alot about it, but I do remember seeing an article in a mag about it. Need to find it and see what it says.

OOooo..a new one on me there..want one!!!!!!!!
Blinding looking critter under any name,lol...and not too badly priced either.....really,really want one now

Reet, I will let you liase with the OC then, if he won't post to you, I will. I can always split mine further with NM if he would like some, think he was waiting on Stu boy.

Nice one..feel free to let him know you can collect it and sort postage..would be a lot easier all round i'd say..if he still has any left ofcourse

Will be easier to postage to me. Its 14.95, I will pay that one, you can pay for your postage then. If I go collect, it will be more than that and I will end up spending more when I need to keep money for the NWMC shopping day in October.

Most reactions

Back