260ltr Auqa One Tank

adambrogan

Reaction score
hi guys

i am selling my aqua one 260ltr tank as i need some extra room asap!

i have had the tank for 2 years now the only proplem with it is that the plastic roof on the tank has cracked (needs to be glue'd)

It comes with 2 very friendly Adult red bellied pirhanas, a aqua one cf1000 extrenal filter that was 129.99 3months ago and a aqua one heater

i have loads of extras that will be included aswell

I could deliver depending on how far away i am located in telford TF3**

LOOKING FOR AROUND £300 FOR THE LOT

also i have a 7ft x 2ft x 2ft tank for sale aswell :good:

DSCF0228.jpg

DSCF0225.jpg

DSCF0227.jpg

Hmmmhmmm! I like the tank set up. :drool: although the RBPs would be a no go 4 me. :no: Where are you btw? :/

i work in a local ripples store that will take the RBP'S off my hands, im in telford TF3** could deliver upto 75miles away for a little extra money d:D

i will be sorry to see it go as this tank was my 1st hoddy :(

Needs more SA cichlids :D But thats just me :lol:

I pop up there for pond dechlor as I cant find any in my local fish shops. All in all its a good shop, plenty of different ranges for dry goods.

yeh alot of people do ask for SA chilids!! mainly its the marine section i work on. if you see the central chilid tank we have, that will soon be a big marine tank with bamboo sharks :) should be nice!!

Right im realy stuck now! :-( Theres this tank and a jewel 260 in leeds that im deciding between:X What are the possible extras that u mentioned btw? n how much extra? :hey:

haha :p well i have.......

2 nets
air pump
all the things you see in the tank ( croc skull, bog wood, fake plants )
nitrate test kit
bottle of aqua safe

Thats pretty much it really and it obvisoly comes with all the lighting

i dont have a tape mesure handy but i think its around 3ft x 1.5ft x 2ft high (i think) 260ltrs approx

Most reactions

Back