2 new fish died, how can I find out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to agree with @Slaphppy7

We are not diviners - we can not explain exactly why your fish died; especially when all of the information we have been given is that the tank is 60g and cycled, your test strips (notoriously inaccurate) say "safe" and that you've been doing this for 30 years. No one here is attacking your ability to care for fish or your expertise. Clearly, something is wrong (again, we do not know what) or the fish would not have died.

A cycled tank can still have water problems - adding too many fish at once can cause your biological filter (key - biological, not physical) can be overloaded causing a spike of ammonia and nitrites.

Bottom line is: We want to help you. If you want help, we need more information that has been provided. If you will not provide pertinent information then the best we've got is "we don't know" and that will have to be sufficient.
Where did I ask you to analyze why the fish died. If you're agreeing with that idiot I'll have to unsubscribe. ? Bo one asked how the fish died

Where did I ask you to analyze why the fish died. If you're agreeing with that idiot I'll have to unsubscribe. ? Bo one asked how the fish died
No one asked you how they died 4 baby fish are not alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back