2.6Ft Rescaped

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Updated pic

26ftl15thDec20141a.jpg

Also now home to 3 zebra danios (rescues), i will eventually add another 3 to the school

The tiger barbs are out and about a bit more now they are getting a bit of size, they are pretty awesome to watch, the danios have helped bring them out too

I honestly would love a 4ft planted tank with a huge school of tiger barbs in it, so beautiful and very entertaining

Still looking beautiful :) Since they're getting bigger now, any chances of some new close-up pics?

Updated pic
Tigerbarbtank10thJan20141a.jpg

I'll try for some pics of the barbs tomorrow Nin

Soooooo, i'm thinking of tanking all of this out and moving it to a different tank.....

If my son will give me a hand today, i'll bring in the other tank and give it a clean up.

This 2.6ft will then be heading salty :)

What plant food / carbon do you use for this tank, Alasse?

I rarely add anything to this tank, every now and then when i think of it i add a bit of trace and dino pee, And by rarely i mean probably every 2-3 months lol

There is eco complete in the back half of the tank, so it may be leaching goodies for the plants....

If I recall correctly eco complete doesn't contain any goodies but it does absorb whatever is in the tank and leaches it back out.

You get amazing vibrant growth for a tank with so little added, I can't grow that many plants in a tank without giving them tons of food!

This tank get to live another few days.

Decided to get a stand made for the Tank all this is going into.....a friend is hoping to knock it up tomorrow for me, then i just need to give the tank a good clean and we are right to go.

Some photos of the barbs

Tigerbarbs13thJan20141a.jpg

Tigerbarbs13thJan20141b.jpg

Tigerbarbs13thJan20141c.jpg

Tigerbarbs13thJan20141d.jpg

:wub: I adore the green tigers! Absolutely stunning.

This tank is now no longer. About to empty the substrate and give it a full clean.

I will be using this as a holding tank for the goldies while i fully rescape their tank......that wont happen until next weekend though now

Most reactions

Back