2.6Ft Rescaped

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Yep, its starting to come into its own, the battle with the BBA algae is nearly won, it really hasnt appreciated the dino spit dosing. Winning the algae war finally!!

I will start looking at getting the tiger barbs in the next few weeks if i can & some more otos (which seem to be rarer than hens teeth!)

How many of these kick butt tanks do you have? lol 

Looks brilliant. I'm liking the trailing plant you have which reaches the surface. They look like what we refer to as 'morning glory' the plants on them stalks. Although less dense and not as bushy as that plant itself very similar. It is great when you can get flowers in the tank. Looks magnificent but yet again good job.  
coolx.gif

Thank you :)

The trailing plant is Giant Cardamine :)

I haz ordered some new fishies for this tank, they are meant to arrive in store tomorrow for me to pick up........tad excited to be finally gonna see some movement in the tank, and hopefully it will draw Bash(ful - RTBS) out

Yay!! So excited :D I hope they all arrive safely & settle in quickly. Is Bash his name? Very fitting and cute ^.^

I am acclimatizing 10 of them, the other 5 did not arrive, so should be here next week.

Pic soonish

So meet the newcomers, or some of them anyway

TB21stAug20141d.jpg

TB21stAug20141f.jpg

TB21stAug20141c.jpg

5 more to come :)

Alasse said:
So meet the newcomers, or some of them anyway

TB21stAug20141d.jpg

TB21stAug20141f.jpg

TB21stAug20141c.jpg

5 more to come
smile.png
They look great in there! Will have to follow to see how this tank progresses 

Oh my gosh they're beautiful! :wub: I love green tigers so much!

I love em, they are only fairly young yet. Once matures they will be stunning. Cant wait to get the other 5 in here

Congratulations on your victories with the algae ;) Keep up the good work as the tank looks absolutely amazing 
winner.gif

FTS and you can finally see fish lol

26ft23rdAug20141a.jpg

Another fish shot

TB23rdAug20141a.jpg

Just gorgeous! Has the RTBS come out any more?

Most reactions

Back